I’m very honoured to take part in the interactive debate: “Biophilic Design: Spaces that Inspire and Generate Value” with Patrizia LaPlana, Julia Ayuso and Isabel Martínez.
We will discuss the benefits of biophilic design in terms of well-being in a debate format and demonstrate it with a multi-sensory artistic experiment, which allows the active participation of the audience, creating a performance between the public, us and the space, which suddenly comes to life.
- Multi‐Sensory Artistic Experiment No1 by Claudia Bonollo “Colour as “storytelling”
- BIOPHILIC DESIGN DEBATE
- Multi‐Sensory Artistic Experiment No2 by Claudia Bonollo “Colour as “storytelling””
- Audience Question & Discussion
- GREENBUILD EUROPE
- Where: Hotel Radisson, Berlin
- When: April 17th 2018
- 13:30/14:30 am
Claudia Bonollo’s videos presented:
EL UMBRAL NARANJA-ORANGE THRESHOLD, Claudia Bonollo
Duration: 2 ‘: 33”
KEY THEMES: COLOUR AS STORYTELLING, CARTOGRAPHIES OF BEING, COLOUR AND EMOTION, MONOCHROMATIC SPACES
LE STANZE DEL CUORE (HEART’S ROOMS), Claudia Bonollo, 2014
KEY-THEMES: COLOUR AS STORYTELLING, CARTOGRAPHIES OF BEING, COLOUR AND EMOTION, THE ROOMS OF THE HEART
Patrizia LAPLANA – Director ASLA GREEN SOLUTIONS
- Environmental Engineer from Spain/Venezuela. WELL Faculty, WELL AP, USGBC Faculty, LEED AP BD+C, ID+C, EBOM
- Professor on Ecodesign
Julia AYUSO – Architect / Researcher CBRE SPAIN
Architect and Project Manager who is in charge of International Real Estate Consultancy CBRE LAB in Madrid, Spain.
- Pre-doctoral stay at Keio University, Japan.
Claudia BONOLLO – Art Director / Eco and Biophilic Designer at Monamour Natural Design, interior Landscaping studio
- Multidisciplnary artist, Architect, Researcher and Colour Consultant from Venice (Italy).
- Founder of the Cultural Association Atelier Meta-morphic, an international platform for art, culture and investigation in Madrid.
Isabel MARTINEZ – PhD Psychologist IS-WELL
- WELL AP, Wellbeing Manager. Member of IFMA Research Committee
- Coach at Cardiovascular National Research Center (CNIC) Madrid Spain
Produced by @GBSNetwork with the mentoring and support of Valeria Peredo Figini.
We will perform multisensory artistic experiments designed by Claudia Bonollo